Here at ROSC we enjoy a small friendly team of guys. We work well together and the boss is part of the crew so he understands all aspects of the job. We work hard but also understand the need for breaks and fun, so try to fit in some of that as well. A company trip to Queenstown for rejuvenation is a ‘must’ in winter! Reliability is the key concept in our company, both in our personnel and our approach to our customers.
Due to our growing company, we have two job positions available, immediate start :
1) 1 x full time, permanent, labourer or experienced spannerhand/scaffold trainee
2) 1 x fixed Term, full time labourer
For the right candidate there will be training the and option of undergoing an apprenticeship gain a Rigging Qualification.
If you feel like you have the personal attributes and qualifications detailed below, and would like to leave your CV (detailing briefly your work history and references), we would love to hear from you.
- Dedicated and hard working
- Own transport to yard (based in Silverdale)
- High level of health and personal fitness
- Experience in the scaffolding industry an advantage
- Willingness to train and qualify and advantage.